Long Term Rentals (LTR) are those for a minimum of 5 sessions per calendar month
- Short Term Rentals (STR) are all those rentals not considered LTR.
- STR rate for regular classroom: $TT 100 per hour
- LTR rate for regular classroom: $TT 90 per hour
- All rent should be paid . Any outstanding rent will result in immediate eviction
- Payment of rent is solely based on the days rented per month and by teaching session.
All other conditions apply.
- Advertisement must be approved by the Director of the Alliance Française and must not implicate Alliance Française in any manner whatsoever.
- Sticking of posters/banners must be approved by the Director of the Alliance Française.
- Under no circumstances is furniture to be removed or interchanged between classrooms. Maximum per class is fifteen (15) students.
- Classes must be conducted in the assigned classroom.
- Any damage made to the Alliance Française property must be replaced to the satisfaction of Alliance Française.
- Neither the Alliance Française nor its agents are liable for any loss / damage to person / property.
- Failure to show a valid receipt (upon request) for the use of the facilities may result in immediate eviction.
- Classrooms will not be available to teach French or English
NB: Failure to abide with the above instructions will result in immediate eviction.